Fundraising for SMEs with corporate bonds
We offer small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) direct access to the capital markets to suit their requirements. mwb fairtrade is
- a capital markets partner of Mittelstandsbörse Deutschland, a trading segment of the Hamburg and Hanover stock exchanges
- a recognised listing partner of Deutsche Börse AG for the Entry Standard segment
- an underwriting expert for m:access, the quality segment for SMEs at the Munich stock exchange
The product consists of a number of building blocks. You choose exactly the services you need for your fundraising from a wide range of modules and put together a tailored package of research and listing services.
Step one: Discuss your financing options
The first step is to discuss with mwb fairtrade the available options for raising equity or debt.
Step two: Structuring the fundraising
If you decide to raise debt we will discuss the legal and technical aspects of issuing a bond (volume and maturity for instance), the potential investors and the detailed rules of each stock exchange and each segment.
Step three: Executing the fundraising
We offer a modular system for fundraising advisory work, which ensures that the fundraising is perfectly aligned with the requirements of your business. The services on offer include:
- Support in discussions about a suitable bond structure
- Credit research and rating
- Market research to determine acceptable terms for the bond
- Preparation of the issue prospectus
- Support with sales, via our own network or using the subscription platforms of the individual stock exchanges